Marker.io allows you to easily submit feedback to the BTN team and see the status of that feedback.
What to submit to Marker.io: You would like something specific changed and you know what you would like it to be.
Example: Change this button color, add this text, this link is broken please add XYZ link.
What to send as a question or add as a discussion point for our meeting: You are not clear on how something works or would like something changed but aren’t clear on what the solution is.
Example: The course button is hard to see and may cause problems for our members, where is XYZ, can we change the whole styling of this page.
- Accept the invite sent to your email.
Note: Please do not go to the Marker.io site and sign up. Accept the invite sent to your inbox. If you do not have an invite please email us at email@example.com.
- Download the Chrome extension.
- Start adding your changes!
When submitting changes:
- Put ONE change per Marker.io submission
- Add a priority level to this change
- If this change needs to be completed by a specific date, add the date.
- Check the notification box for the first Marker.io change you submit. Please do not notify us on every change.
Watch Melodie demonstrate how to install and use Marker.io below:
Wondering how to view a specific page or can’t get to the page you want to edit from the Marker.io link? Watch the video below.